Ooty – The Queen of Hill StationsEnjoy the Challenges Nilgiri mountains throw on you !
Why not a trip to the most beautiful hill station Ooty in the South Indian state Tamil Nadu during your holidays this time? Popularly known as Queen of Hill Stations, Ooty offers an enthralling experience to its visitors with its abundant natural beauty. The Botanical Garden and the Ooty lake are the iconic locations of Trichy. Tourists from all corners of the country and globe throng this tranquil location during the summer.
How about some adventure at the Nilgiris?
Get indulged in various adventure activities and excite the adventurer in you. Try the Zipline, rope climbing, valley crossing and more. Opt for this exclusive program to have some fun and thrilling time with your family or friends.
All the equipments are well maintained and safety is ensured. There are well trained people who will assist you for all the activities and make sure the equipments are in perfect working condition.
Terms and conditions
- Participants must not have any history of Asthma, high blood pressure, Vertigo, joint-muscular or heart problems.
- Drunk people are not allowed.
- Dress code: Saree, lungi, skirts or Dhoti not allowed
- ZIPLINE activity: Below 95 Kgs.
- Sky Bridge: Below 105 kgs
- Zip Swing: Below 80 kgs
- Valley crossing: Below 80 kgs
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling and Commando net: Below 85 kgs
- Zipline: above 5 Yrs
- Sky bridge: Above 8 yrs
- Zip Swing: Above 13 yrs
- Valley Crossing: Above 13 yrs
- Rock Climbing: Above 8 yrs
- Rappelling: Above 13 yrs
- Commando Net: Above 13 yrs